Sunday, April 20, 2014

Holiday Savior

We want holiday! We want more! Hehe only if we rule the world we can have more.
I have some stuffs I will always bring on my holiday. 
         


1. Pins.
 That's right... Thumb Pins is  needed for my hijab - Islamic cover for women - no matter how expensive the hijab is ;p So I should bring it. The other pin has special meaning too. Sometimes we just tooo excited running in the beach and ripped our clothes. Again, pin can save our holiday from ripped clothes 😝

2. Compact tissues and hand sanitizer .
 I will never leave home without this. As often as we travel, as often we will go to toilet, visit places with unpredictable weather or condition and lots of taste food for sure!
So simple tissue can help us prevent the  super tiny germs or dust ruin our holiday. You don't wanna have some diarrhea or flu during holiday right!? Trust me I ever got those illness and all my faces in photos during that sick holiday was about frowning theme 😪😓

3. Coins.
This small thing help me to pay while shopping. Cash money always need coins specially if you love shopping in traditional market like me. Shopping target won't miss much when you get good price good negotiation, and you have more coins to pay extra.

4. Home key
Might be silly you travel so far and you don't bring this back! So make sure, keep the home key always travel with you. You can always have it in your personal bag. Please make spare keys for your home key. It's a big lose, if unfortunate things happen like you lost your personal bag or luggage, and you come home without key. Place your spare keys in safe place or person you know. Also with this key I save my self from my dad. Hahaha he always frown whenever I called him in the middle of his rest time to open the door, just because I don't have my key.😁✌️

Last but not least...
PLAN .... never run holiday without plan, even it is a simple plan. plan your clothes, accommodations and most of all MONEY! So many stories i heard people didn't  organize their money and they landed in nowhere land, trying sell some stuffs to get back home.
SMILE .... whatever had happened. Rain and cannot get sunshine for photo?Get over it, make you party in the rain.
Laa tagdhob - the hadeeth says -Don't get ANGRY.... Whatever had happened. Being traveler you learn how to handle unpredictable situations. You must conquer your anger too have better situations. Don't let the anger runs your holiday!


Have fun under the sun in your holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment