Sunday, September 09, 2007

On a Target!

Today many people look for money bigger with time they have seems so short.I think that is the meaning of more effective and efficiency. Day by day the time goes fast, wether you live in America or small town, wether you only a house wife or a business woman. How it's possible happen? Maybe it's how world today, in the middle of civilization? Everything run fastly, your time and your age.

To adapt to this condition... I think all you have to do is to make targets then you should move fastly, think fastly and creatively, and of course, count your age. Be productive in each seconds of your life! That's what I mean. Because I feel I have no time to rest and relax only for sleep in 7 days of my life and 24 hours of mine each days. Looks like I am a busy person? Not really, I think I have to move fastly and no time to get useless in my life, to achieve my targets.
And beside Ramadhan is in the air, feels it just like we never will be in that month next year... Who knows about our age. I have targets, to do in this year and insha Allah , Allah will help me to cope those targets. Including the Ramadhan amaliah. Amiin.

You better hurry be productive person in your life.. to have precious time each day in your life you will never regret it.

"Man not get old because of the age, but past time do make us older each day"

No comments:

Post a Comment