Friday, December 24, 2010

I dream this before

OMG, subhanallah. Its been on my head before, all this feeling? All the nervous, curious. Its same thing. All the song, scene, face. Do I wrong this time? to be honest, its circumstances that I made.. But I enjoy this. I really like this.

Anything wrong here? Why keep connecting from the same feeling like before. I don't know. Is it good or bad? I lead to the right path or wrong side? If I imagine all, I fix all this coincidence puzzle... Its the right one. Right picture for my life. Tough its really a surprise. Its big surprise.

I want more than this feeling. I want action. The path couldn't straight away just like that? There must be a reason. I want it all Allah, more than anything. Lead me trough, blessed me in this choice. Any chance, after the circumstances that I made.

Make this more than just resolution, its a mission should be accomplished.
Amin,

No comments:

Post a Comment